____________________________________
It has been 3 years in this country and state. Brought me plenty of bitter sweet memories and moments. 1 more year to go before I have to head back to a place I dread. Might stay longer, lets see how my results go or my other part of life.
I love Melbourne. It was where I began a new chapter and a fresh page to life. Found myself through these 3 years and still finding. Plenty of people entered my life here and there, some remained, some drifted in and out, some disappeared.
3 years. Too fast. Even at this rate I am going, It is still too fast. I use to complain in my first year here that Melbourne is too slow, to dead a country to live in or survive. Of course I love this state more than anything else in the world.
To me, Melbourne is simply beautiful. You just got to look at the right places to find the beauty in each and every single thing.
Melbourne taught me patience, tolerance, appreciation, simply the different virtues in life. Melbourne taught me about life both mentally, emotionally and also physically. Melbourne changed me in all ways.
Pardon me if some times my blog is about my life, random thoughts and just about anything under the sun. Some times with the spelling and grammatical errors.
Because to me, this blog was about keeping the close friends back in SG updated. However now, this blog to me is about memories. For me to look back and read when my memory starts failing me.
Seriously speaking? I do dread the day I have to leave Melbourne. Because this place has become my home. My personal space, time, mind, heart and soul.
Even a painting, poem, writing, photography could express those emotions and words from my heart.
It is from within.
=)